I'm focused on chasing minig bugs.
We clearly improved our testing flow. Releases are tested everyday by ff3 users, ff3.5 users and chromium users (Sylvain & me dropped firefox now that 64bit builds are available). IE8 is often tested on our TSE server. I still need to find an easy way to do IE6 testing.
What's coming into minig :
- real thread grouping. User testing shown that "subject+ignore numbers" is only manageable to technical people.
- composer improvements (I'm fighting with GWT RichTextArea, and learning things I didn't want to know about browsers differences).
- by email actions. Delete one, Star one, Print one. Add sender to contacts, etc.
- next/previous buttons. I don't read my email like that, but a lots of people seems to think that when you read a conversation, next has a meaning.
- folder management improvents. Rename & move.
And lots of needed bugfixes......